Hello! Thank you for reading my Blog! I'll give you my information.

 My name is Haruhi Nagato. I'm from Hiroshima city. I'm a member of agricultural science students. The reason why I wanted to enter the Faculty of Aguriculture was because I wanted to work with animals. This reason is very simple, but I love animals so much and I'm working at an animal hospital in Kurashiki. I do paperwork and help with surgeries there. Also, I belong to Kyudo, Japanese archery club. I have been doing Kyudo since high school. Kyudo is very cool and exciting. And I can play the clarinet because I was in the brass band in junior high school. If you can play an instrument, I would like to talk with you.

コメント

  1. I like animals too, and have two dogs. I think Kyudo is very cool too.

    返信削除
  2. I play archery,but I think Kyudo is also very cool!

    返信削除
  3. Kyudo is very cool! I want to play it someday!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿