My springvacation's plan

 I tell you my springvacation's plan!! I want to... no, I will go Kyoto and Okinawa in springvacation next year. When I go Kyoto, I will go to Arashiyama. Arashiyama has a lot of sweets shop. I want to eat Maccha sweets and Dango. Did you see cute and colorful Dango on Instagram? Please look this! Just look up "Arashiyama Sweets" and you'll see! When I go Okinawa, I will go "Churaumi Aquarium". The aquarium has whale sharks. I hasn't seen it, so I want to see it.

Did you go Kyoto and Okinawa? Do you know good places and shops? I want to know more information. Please tell me!!

コメント

  1. I have gone to Okinawa. I think International Street ( kokusai dori) is so good!

    返信削除
  2. I have been to Churaumi aquarium before. It has a tremendously large tank. That 's very powerful!

    返信削除
  3. I have never been to Okinawa before. I want to go there too!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

This holidays

My first part-time job